Websites & information of interest
- Partnership Tax Package Support: Resource for tax information and support for investments in publicly traded partnerships.
- Internal Revenue Service: Source for federal income tax information, publications, and forms.
- Social Security Administration: Source for information on Social Security benefits, administration, disability, retirement, and medicare.
- Department of Commerce: Resource of information to foster, serve and promote the Nation’s economic development and technological advancement and to develop the foreign and domestic commerce of the U.S.
- U.S. Small Business Administration: Resource for information on starting, financing, and expanding a business, program services, and government resources including news and events calendars.
- Guidestar: Research database of more than 700,000 U.S. nonprofit organizations.
- California Franchise Tax Board: Source for California income tax information, publications, and forms
- Employment Development Department: Resource for California job placement, training, unemployment and disability insurance, employment tax and labor market information.
- California Secretary of State: Site for the office of the Secretary of State that provides information on elections and voter administration, campaign finance, establishment and operation of businesses in California and other state run programs and institutions.
- State Board of Equalization: Source for California sales and use, fuel, tobacco and property tax information, publications and forms.
- California Student Aid Commission: Source of information for State and federal institutional financial aid programs including guidance on how to fund a post-high school education.
- Attorney General of California: Site committed to working to ensure safety and justice for all the people of California including information on consumer and business programs and criminal justice.
- LA County Tax Assessor: Resource for property values, parcel maps, comparable sales data, and the assessment process in Los Angeles County.
- City of Pasadena: Source of information on all that’s going on in our local government.
- Pasadena Star News: News of the day for Pasadena and the surrounding San Gabriel Valley.
- Saving for College: Resource for objective information about Section 529 college savings plans and other ways to save and pay for college.
- Better Business Bureau: Site that provides information for consumers and business owners including consumer complaints, dispute resolution, charitable giving, consumer and business tips, and consumer information according to industry.
©2015 Martin Werbelow LLP, Pasadena, CA. All rights reserved.